-->

ads

Simple And Unique Henna Mehndi Designs Of 2017

Mehndi Designs 2017

I love Mehndi( Henna),since my childhood.I always apply mehndi on my hands and feet.My mother felt so glad and happy because I had no teacher,I learnt mehndi designs by myself.
That time internet was not available in Pakistan.That's why all credit goes to me :)
Now I always search mehndi designs on Google and Pinterest,in fact I created my account on pinterest just for new henna designs.So,now I am going to share my mehndi collection to all of you,I hope you like it.
Wow...Awesome this design has won my heart.It's light shed and dark outline aaaaah...lovely,I hope you can understand my feelings and reactions,if you really love henna( mehndi).

This simple and unique mehndi design reminds me tattoo,but this is not tattoo this is really mehndi.Lovely <3
Another simple dark design of henna 2017,New design comesveveryday on pinterest.
This is really amazing,not only design but also a beautiful hand.
Just one word Wow..... 
Another simple party design.you can apply this design any birthday party or college occasions.
Amazing mehndi design and amazing nail colour.
This design is not very simple and not bridal,you can apply this design on your engagement or your brothers wedding.but looking really stunning.
 I love these types of designs a lot.Looking traditional.
I also have a huge variety of bridal mehndi designs.If you want to see just comment your thoughts and I will share my collection to you.
Thankyou for spending some time with my childhood's passion.
Love you <3





NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

ADS

Delivered by FeedBurner